Sunday, June 26, 2011

Aksha Sudari - Sri Lankan Kollywood Actress

Aksha Sudari is the newest kid on the block, a fresh face who comes from across the shores – from Sri Lanka. The movie that will kickstart her Kollywood career is Sa Boo Thri, where she is one of the three lead ladies. "This is my maiden venture and I am thoroughly thrilled. I play a college student who falls in love with Arshad Khan, who also happens to be the director of Sa Boo Thri," she tells of her role. Adding, "I had sent my portfolio to the film's unit, they thought I would suit the role of a bubbly teenager perfectly, and here I am!"

But getting into character in front of the camera was not a tough task for Aksha. "Facing the camera was not an entirely new experience for me. I have already done many ad films back home in Sri Lanka. But filming is a different world altogether. I am now eagerly waiting for the movie to release so that I can gauge the response of the audience." Sa Boo Thri has a bunch of debutantes on its cast and crew, and they are all eagerly awaiting the movie's release, hoping that audiences will have just as much fun watching the movie as they did making it!




































Find out more interesting photos of Aksha Sudari at below links:

No comments: