Thursday, June 30, 2011

Dinusha shoots with grit

Model in motion on men, money mattersWhat kind of guys magnetize you?Men who can work as men, know how to conduct themselves in whatever situation and guys who are frank in what they say and do. I also like honest guys who respect women.How does life treat you?Unpredictable most of the time with a blend of good and bad. It's up to us to learn lessons from it and wolk on the right path. The good you do will yield good results. That is my motto in life. I work as a receptionist in a private firm. That has limited my time spent with my parents. Another reason for my busy schedule is my part time involvement in modelling. I move with lots of friends with whom I share happiness and sorrow.How did you get this opportunity to face the camera?I had known photographer Padmakumara Mettasena for more than five years. But since I switched to modeling later on, he offered me this opportunity.Do you expect any acting offers as a result of this?Not at all. I am already a model who has been part of commercials. I don't run behind popularity. My objective is to study and pursue a career as a quality model.Is the financial aspect also wooing you?Money certainly matters, but my main aim to continue as a model is not based on monetary factors. I have other intentions.How will you satisfy yourself with your husband's income someday?We need money that suffices to just lead a comfortable lifestyle. It is an average level, not rock bottom nor sky high.Text - DinithiPhotos - Mettasenasource:http://www.dailymirror.lk/entertainment/151-entertainment-main/11365-dinusha-shoots-with-grit.html

Find out more interesting photos of Dinusha at below links:

No comments: